HOW MUCH ONBOARD CREDIT POSTED?

If you booked with a TA, you need to look at the HAL confirmation that they should have sent you.

If you booked directly with HAL it should show on the website.

22 minutes ago, sarellen8385 said:

How can I tell how much onboard credit I have going into a cruise? Where on my account will I find this information? Thank you.

I have only been able to see mine on my confirmation e-mail from HAL. You can call customer service and ask them to send you an updated confirmation. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kazu said:

If you booked directly with HAL it should show on the website.

I use a HAL PCC and still have to ask for an updated confirmation sent to me. I can and should have ask her if she SEES the OBC I'm hoping ot confirm!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crystalspin said:

I use a HAL PCC and still have to ask for an updated confirmation sent to me. I can and should have ask her if she SEES the OBC I'm hoping ot confirm!

I only used a PCC once but when I did, I could see my OBC when I went to the payment section in Manage My Bookings.  OBC from HAL should show on your confirmation.

My TA always sends me the HAL  confirmation.  I wouldn’t have it any other way.

8 hours ago, kazu said:

I only used a PCC once but when I did, I could see my OBC when I went to the payment section in Manage My Bookings.  OBC from HAL should show on your confirmation.

My TA always sends me the HAL  confirmation.  I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Thanks (I got excited), but it's not there. Having paid-in-full, all that the payment section shows is full price/amount paid/and $0 due.

My PCC sends confirmation whenever she makes a change, but the CCL stock benefit I need(ed) to do myself. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Thanks (I got excited), but it's not there. Having paid-in-full, all that the payment section shows is full price/amount paid/and $0 due.

My PCC sends confirmation whenever she makes a change, but the CCL stock benefit I need(ed) to do myself. 

Oh sorry - I don’t think it shows when you are paid in full.  I did see my CCL stock there but I wasn’t paid in full at the time.

If that’s your concern, just ask your PCC to send you an updated confirmation.  You should have it anyways “in case”.  that way, you know it’s there.

• Like 1

What surprises me is why HAL doesn’t make this easier to find? For example, Princess has your OBC easy to find on its Cruise Personalizer. I know it is important to keep all of CCL’s cruise lines separate, but some things, such as software could be shared.

I appreciate the comments on this.