Parking at Boston Cruise Terminal

Laszlo

I'm getting a little confused at where to park for a cruise out of Boston. Their seems to be a couple of different lots. From some reason I thought their was indoor parking directly across the street from the terminal. Looking for a little help and recommendations where to park

Thanks

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

I'm getting a little confused at where to park for a cruise out of Boston. Their seems to be a couple of different lots. From some reason I thought their was indoor parking directly across the street from the terminal. Looking for a little help and recommendations where to park

Thanks

There is indeed a covered parking garage immediately north of the terminal one block away, easily seen on Google Maps. . A few folks on CC have commented that us cruise passengers are not supposed to use it, but the comment in that thread posted above  disagrees. These folks parked in the covered garage, and actually asked the staff if it was OK to park there for a cruise. The response was "...no problem, please park on the upper floor" We will be parking there on our next visit in July.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 12:16 PM, lx200gps said:

There is indeed a covered parking garage immediately north of the terminal one block away, easily seen on Google Maps. . A few folks on CC have commented that us cruise passengers are not supposed to use it, but the comment in that thread posted above  disagrees. These folks parked in the covered garage, and actually asked the staff if it was OK to park there for a cruise. The response was "...no problem, please park on the upper floor" We will be parking there on our next visit in July.

Can someone post the name of this parking garage and the street address for it?  Also, can you reserve a parking space in advance or do you just show up and go to the office?  Appreciate any help... Boston Cruise Parking seems so confusing!

Dennis

10 hours ago, 1aCruise4wks said:

Can someone post the name of this parking garage and the street address for it?  Also, can you reserve a parking space in advance or do you just show up and go to the office?  Appreciate any help... Boston Cruise Parking seems so confusing!

Dennis

Hi Dennis...

The covered garage in question is the one labelled "ABM Marine Park Garage" on this Google Maps screenshot.  When I click on the link, it shows the address as 12 Drydock Ave.  You can easily see the entrance to the garage on Street View. Can't help with reserving it, we will be driving up and parking.

image.thumb.png.6e0d0a8d75d6925941e03fd8de9913c6.png