Embarkation Port Location

sandshark

We will board the Viking Saturn a week from today in Istanbul.  We fly to Istanbul tomorrow.  But I don’t know the address or pier number where we will board the ship.  This information was not included in the envelope with the luggage tags.  Nor can I find it on the invoice or the My Viking Journey site.  Where can I find the embarkation port address? 

I believe the name is Galataport Istanbul.  I would have posted a link but the wifi on Neptune is rather slow as we are just leaving Honolulu and the bloggers are all posting pictures.

37 minutes ago, sandshark said:

We will board the Viking Saturn a week from today in Istanbul.  We fly to Istanbul tomorrow.  But I don’t know the address or pier number where we will board the ship.  This information was not included in the envelope with the luggage tags.  Nor can I find it on the invoice or the My Viking Journey site.  Where can I find the embarkation port address? 

This information should be found attached to the email labeled:

Important – Viking Final E-Document

There is a pdf attached titled Your Final Travel Document 

This contains all the information about ship location, phone numbers, email address, emergency contact info, etc. For extensions it also contains hotel information. 

You’re not the first person to ask about this. Viking tends to send a lot of emails but this is THE most important one. I always download a copy of it local to my phone in case of emergencies.

Edited by OneSixtyToOne
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sandshark said:

Berths are clearly marked at Galataport.  Once you get to the port, there are signs directing you to Viking.  It’s a huge facility, but very, very well marked.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

This information should be found attached to the email labeled:

Important – Viking Final E-Document

There is a pdf attached titled Your Final Travel Document 

This contains all the information about ship location, phone numbers, email address, emergency contact info, etc. For extensions it also contains hotel information. 

You’re not the first person to ask about this. Viking tends to send a lot of emails but this is THE most important one. I always download a copy of it local to my phone in case of emergencies.

Yes it pays to actually look at the emails Viking sends and open the attachments.