The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday January 20th, 2024

kazu

1 hour ago, cruising Katie said:

Roy, I am lerker and sometimes poster.  I have enjoyed for many years your posts.  Your wealth of world information, photo's and of course your menu selections have been one of the many reasons I continue to read CC every day.  Part of my morning routine, coffee, toast and CC. 

Your latest illness on cruise was quite a concern to many of us, and your recent prostate treatments.  Please continue if you can, to post, we all love your sunrises and sunsets.too.  

Kate      

Welcome, Kate.  We hope you stop in more often.

1 hour ago, kochleffel said:

Curried chicken stew would be OK with me, but I'm actually having black beans with rice. The cocktail would also be OK. For a Moscato, there's one from Fulkerson. I haven't been to Bari.

I'm feeling somewhat worse, I suspect because of waking up at 4:00 a.m. and not getting back to sleep. It's started to improve this evening.

I need almost desperately to buy groceries. I'll probably order for curbside pickup.

notroyalty.thumb.jpg.31ced510df914a8343eb2c5450cd881d.jpg

Paul, the best known remedy for what you have is butternut squash.  Add that to your grocery order.

• Like 6
  • Haha 17

4 minutes ago, 0106 said:

@ottahand7 Now I need to find a place to watch the AFC playoffs in Buenos Aires!IMG_8931.jpeg.6bde24f55ab43da1a364e8cb571706c9.jpeg

I won't be watching.  I watched the first quarter and then turned off the TV.  Ravens always seem to do better when I don't watch and I may be a jinx.

Roy

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

I won't be watching.  I watched the first quarter and then turned off the TV.  Ravens always seem to do better when I don't watch and I may be a jinx.

Roy

DH has that effect on Dallas Stars🏒:

DH snoozing; Stars 6, New Jersey 0.

DH wakes up, sees scores & makes comment; Stars 6, New Jersey 1.

DH now going to bed so we can finish winning this game😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Roy

We used to say that about my mom.  We called it The Muzz Factor.  I think I may have inherited it from her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Roy

I don't watch either....for exactly the same reason. 

Susan 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, durangoscots said:

I don't watch either....for exactly the same reason. 

Susan 

Does it count if the person ostensibly watching has, in fact, fallen asleep? That would be me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4