Terminal details at ports

We are on a Seabourn cruise leaving Hong Kong March 2nd to Singapore March 16th. Looking to book some excursions independently but want to be sure of the correct terminal name.  Is there a smart way of doing this please?

Usually you would tell the tour operator what ship you are on, and they will know how things work in their location and would get any additional information needed from you.

Yes, I’ve spent 4 fruitless hours googling this today but not getting the specifics. I thought there might be a website that tracked the ports that ships docked in but I haven’t been able to locate one.  I did see a post from one cruiser who had managed to get an answer (after several weeks) from Seabourn expeditions team on the Encore so I’ve got HoChiMinh sorted but not the other stops. I’m going to ring the UK Seabourn team tomorrow

Generally each port authority will have its own website and list of commercial and other vessels for the coming months/year as they are booked in and paid for. They can be subject to change in some ports with larger ships being juggled around.

I usually start with "whatisinport.com", and look for the port(s) in question. For each port, they have a link to the location of the port on google map, plus other information. Sometimes, the information may be out-of-date. So, do double-check.

Unfortunately no matter what the ship, port or any app says, the docking location cannot be confirmed until the ship is approaching the port as harbor master has control and at time the port changes at the last minute which is why tour operators have to check in the AM where your ship will actually be ported.

Ah ha - right. I guess I will have to ensure that any bookings I make I get a contact no to ensure we meet in the correct place - or we don’t book anything with a cruise terminal pick up. Very useful to know this, Thankyou.  I guess the tour operators are more familiar with these issues than I am. Our previous cruises have, in the main, been Med or Caribbean, often to small places where there was only one port. I find the Seabourn excursion prices simply ludicrous.