Some questions for my girlfriend sailing for first time

Okay,  it’s been years since I have sailed on Disney and we have some questions.

What size wine bottles can be brought on?  

Where do we print out extra luggage tags?

Does the ship have Pinot Grigio because it’s not offered on a wine package?!

Recommendations for a hotel the night before?!!

From the DCL website (https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/prohibited-items/carrying-alcohol-onboard/😞

Disney Cruise Line Guests 21 years and older may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port of call. These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked) bags or luggage.

If you need extra luggage tags, you should be able to get them from porters at the port.

I don't know what wines are available onboard.

My family typically stays at the Country Inn and Suites in Port Canaveral, which offers a shuttle bus to the port, when we don't stay at Walt Disney World before the cruise. There are a few other hotels on the same street.

21 hours ago, mommb said:

From the DCL website (https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/prohibited-items/carrying-alcohol-onboard/😞

Disney Cruise Line Guests 21 years and older may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port of call. These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked) bags or luggage.

If you need extra luggage tags, you should be able to get them from porters at the port.

I don't know what wines are available onboard.

My family typically stays at the Country Inn and Suites in Port Canaveral, which offers a shuttle bus to the port, when we don't stay at Walt Disney World before the cruise. There are a few other hotels on the same street.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

We have stayed at several of the hotels and none were a miss, but we like the 4 Points by Sheraton.  Right on the strip for walking to Ron Jon and restaurants.  The rooms aren’t quiet but you are anxious to get on the Ship anyway.  

So the wine selection will vary somewhat by venue, but there will be Pinot Grigio or a Pinot Gris available as an option on most menus.  If you check around or review some trip reports you may find a pic or discussion of the various options.

see this is a late response but just in case you were still deciding….

• Like 1