Two days at final port (Rome) - Early disembarkation?

NoaH-Town

Hi - Just booked the Legendary Winter in the Mediterranean cruise in February.  Our last port will be in Citavecchia/Rome.  We arrive Saturday morning for a day of optional tours in Rome.  The scheduled disembarkation is the following day at 8 AM.

Does anyone know if we will be allowed to disembark earlier?  I need to catch a flight home on Sunday and would prefer to disembark earlier if possible.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello, we had an early disembarkation on our last cruise (similar situation). Our TA contacted WS. She was told disembarking early had to be planned in advance and we needed to receive notification from WS that it was ok prior to the cruise. The TA took care of it, we received approval, and all went well.

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2024 at 9:25 AM, 3kidslater said:

Hello, we had an early disembarkation on our last cruise (similar situation). Our TA contacted WS. She was told disembarking early had to be planned in advance and we needed to receive notification from WS that it was ok prior to the cruise. The TA took care of it, we received approval, and all went well.

Thanks so much for the reply! I called WS and they submitted a form.  The WS rep said it usually needs to be submitted 30 days in advance.  All that said, I received my approval yesterday via e-mail.  

Side note: When I initially asked my TA about this, she did not contact WS.  Instead, she said it would be no problem. 

Edited by NoaH-Town
  • Like 1