Getway, Breakaway - Mini-Suite (aka Club Suite) cabins category M6

Looking for feedback on the noise level of those M6 mini-suite (aka Club Suite) cabins that are forward on deck 8. They appear to be located over the theater, but maybe far enough forward that the noise from below isn't too bad. We're looking at that category because it has a larger balcony than the regular mini-suite cabins.

We're looking at the Getaway specifically but I believe the two ships are probably identical.

Thanks for your insight.

Doug

These cabins are our cabins of choice on Breakaway class ships (or sometimes aft, but that isn’t relevant here), and we have stayed in them a few times on various ships).

We have never heard a sound from the theatre, and on many of those cruises our son was young, so we were often in the room fairly early.

However, I would mention that I have occasionally read on this forum people saying that they did hear noise, so maybe there are occasions or specific rooms where it can be an issue.

35 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

We have stayed in this  category  several  times without an issue.   Love the huge balconies and it's  easy  to  get to venues on decks 6,7 and 8.

And being able to grab coffee a few steps away at the Waterfront at 6:00 a.m.!

• Like 1

We stayed in one of these cabins on the Joy.   We did hear some music from the theater but it was not enough to bother us or keep us awake.    My  personal opinion, however, is that I did not care for the large balcony, they are very large but deep and skinny.   So when standing in your room looking out the glass door your view of the ocean is really restricted, you are looking through a tunnel.  Of course it depends on size of your group, weather and destination.   For just my wife and I, I would have preferred a regular balcony size improving the view from the room, but still allowing us to sit on the balcony when the weather allowed.  

8 hours ago, vacation44 said:

And being able to grab coffee a few steps away at the Waterfront at 6:00 a.m.!

We will be in one of these cabins on The Breakaway in February. Where on the Waterfront can you get coffee in the morning?

2 hours ago, mexicobob said:

We will be in one of these cabins on The Breakaway in February. Where on the Waterfront can you get coffee in the morning?

They often have a small breakfast set up at one of the outside bars on ships with a waterfront. Just some pastries and big coffee jugs.

It isn’t guaranteed though. Many times they haven’t been there. I suppose it depends on the crew on your sailing.

7 hours ago, mexicobob said:

In our experience,  it was always set up at the bar on both portside and starboard.  Coffee and pastries. 

5 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

They often have a small breakfast set up at one of the outside bars on ships with a waterfront. Just some pastries and big coffee jugs.

It isn’t guaranteed though. Many times they haven’t been there. I suppose it depends on the crew on your sailing.

I will be dissappointed if the coffee and pastries are not there on the Encore in  couple of weeks.  Thank you for letting me know it is no longer a sure thing. 

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

I will be dissappointed if the coffee and pastries are not there on the Encore in  couple of weeks.  Thank you for letting me know it is no longer a sure thing. 

In my experience it has never been a sure thing. Certainly there more often than not, but there have definitely been times that they weren’t there.

I’ve only been on a ship with a waterfront once since Covid, and I never checked as we had the upgraded beverage package so I went to Starbucks instead.

I hope it is there for you on the Escape. It’s a nice place to sit and have a coffee and pastry. 🙂