What’s above cabin M224 deck 15 on Enchanted Princess

mrsdiznee

I have searched internet and cant find this information. There’s a blank space on the deck plans of the Lido deck 16 above this section of cabins. Has anyone stayed in this section of cabins and experienced any excessive noise from above deck? Thank yo

Haven't been on this ship but it is simular to other Princess ships I have been on.

That area is for the crew. Supplies and storage.  Also the crew elevators are right next to the staircase.  You may have some noise from carts being wheeled around, crew walking around,  and talking.

Happy Trails 

Edited by BigWaveDave87

To me it appears that this area would be the back kitchen food and beverage storage areas for the Salty Dog Grill, The Mix bar and Slices Pizza. These venues are open from mid morning until mid to late evening. I would think there would be lots of activity in that area including moving of supplies, some dish and serving utensil washing, things like that. I would think the frequent activity might cause some noise issues in cabins directly below. I never actually stayed in one of these cabins, but I would avoid booking them.

On 1/24/2024 at 1:02 PM, skynight said:

To me it appears that this area would be the back kitchen food and beverage storage areas for the Salty Dog Grill, The Mix bar and Slices Pizza. These venues are open from mid morning until mid to late evening. I would think there would be lots of activity in that area including moving of supplies, some dish and serving utensil washing, things like that. I would think the frequent activity might cause some noise issues in cabins directly below. I never actually stayed in one of these cabins, but I would avoid booking them.

Look at the deck plans Nikulai posted. The cabin in question is forward of the fwd stairs/elevators. Definitely no conflict with the back of house for Mix/Slices/Salty Dog on the deck above. All of that would be aft of the circulation core. 

1 hour ago, nymshowdown said:

Look at the deck plans Nikulai posted. The cabin in question is forward of the fwd stairs/elevators. Definitely no conflict with the back of house for Mix/Slices/Salty Dog on the deck above. All of that would be aft of the circulation core. 

Did a little more investigating of the deck plans using the rear lifts as a marker....

Looks like there is nothing directly above on the lido deck, but the next deck up (sun deck) would be the retreat locker rooms/pool.
image.png.90c119577d4d83cb8b7f33199891388e.pngimage.png.fa3104f8cfaba760b6420732eaa6402e.pngimage.png.4bb586cee7b742ea3104dd3cfd6e2702.png