Does the non alcoholic package include nonalcoholic beers?

A Sixth?

zero proof beers. NOT included

Acqua Panna water
Bottled iced teas
Coconut water
Evian water
Non-Alcoholic Cocktails
(Frozen & Non Frozen)
Premium coffees
Premium teas, Tea Forte
Red Bull and Editions
San Pellegrino
San Pellegrino Sodas
Soda
Spa Café Fresh Juices
& Smoothies
(Frozen & Non Frozen)
Vitamin Water

11 minutes ago, A Sixth? said:

Thanks for the quick responses

Too bad 🥺 as times are changing and there are a few good zero proof beers available now.

Yes, it seems that Celebrity still considers non-alcoholic beers as beers.  It seems there is a very slight amount of alcohol in them.  Tis not to reason why .... 

4 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes, it seems that Celebrity still considers non-alcoholic beers as beers.  It seems there is a very slight amount of alcohol in them.  Tis not to reason why .... 

The ones I drink are truly zero alcohol 

Examples include Heineken 0.0, Corona 0.0%, Guinness Draught 0.0 and Peroni 0.0 all of which are good 

Do they still have that rule that everyone in the cabin must buy the same package. I just tried to buy the non alcoholic package but it doesn’t seem to let just me get it. My wife wants the regular package 

Can she upgrade it once aboard?

Just now, A Sixth? said:

The ones I drink are truly zero alcohol 

Examples include Heineken 0.0, Corona 0.0%, Guinness Draught 0.0 and Peroni 0.0 all of which are good 

Do they still have that rule that everyone in the cabin must buy the same package. I just tried to buy the non alcoholic package but it doesn’t seem to let just me get it. My wife wants the regular package 

Can she upgrade it once aboard?

Yes.  You need to call them to request this.  She can upgrade anytime.

3 minutes ago, r2h2 said:

Yes.  You need to call them to request this.  She can upgrade anytime.

To clarify, you can get the non-alcohol package and she can get either alcohol package but you need to call them to explain why this needs to happen.

1 hour ago, r2h2 said:

To clarify, you can get the non-alcohol package and she can get either alcohol package but you need to call them to explain why this needs to happen.

I called and it seems to have worked out 

thank

sent this email to ldinardo@celebrity.com

Good day 

I saw this headline in the Washington Post.

“More travelers are ‘dry-tripping.’ Airlines and hotels have noticed.”

It should have read:

More travelers are ‘dry-tripping.’ Airlines, cruise linesand hotels have noticed.”

I recently quit alcohol on doctors orders and discovered a new generation of non alcoholic beers which are a huge improvement over non alcoholic ones of the past.

What beers are really good? Examples include Heineken 0.0, Corona 0.0%, Guinness Draught 0.0 and Peroni 0.0 all of which are fantastic.

I loved sitting at the ship bars and attending activities like the “Silent Disco” sipping on a cold beer and want to continue but with quality zero proof beverages.

Celebrity can both capitalize on this trend as well as better serve their loyal customers by being a market leader and offer a selection of booze free beverage offerings.

My next Celebrity cruise is May 11th, 2024, booking #72xxxxx on the Eclipse going to Martha’s Vineyard and Bermuda and would love to enjoy a quality beer, just one without alcohol.

Edited by A Sixth?

40 minutes ago, A Sixth? said:
sent this email to ldinardo@celebrity.com

Good day 

I saw this headline in the Washington Post.

“More travelers are ‘dry-tripping.’ Airlines and hotels have noticed.”

It should have read:

More travelers are ‘dry-tripping.’ Airlines, cruise linesand hotels have noticed.”

I recently quit alcohol on doctors orders and discovered a new generation of non alcoholic beers which are a huge improvement over non alcoholic ones of the past.

What beers are really good? Examples include Heineken 0.0, Corona 0.0%, Guinness Draught 0.0 and Peroni 0.0 all of which are fantastic.

I loved sitting at the ship bars and attending activities like the “Silent Disco” sipping on a cold beer and want to continue but with quality zero proof beverages.

Celebrity can both capitalize on this trend as well as better serve their loyal customers by being a market leader and offer a selection of booze free beverage offerings.

My next Celebrity cruise is May 11th, 2024, booking #72xxxxx on the Eclipse going to Martha’s Vineyard and Bermuda and would love to enjoy a quality beer, just one without alcohol.

Word of caution on the non-alcoholic beers.  I tried this(after my doctor said to abstain from drinking) for about 3 weeks and I was soon again drinking beer and other things with alcohol in it.  My own experience tells me that this was not the answer for me.  Just wanted to share my experience with you. Have a great trip!

37 minutes ago, r2h2 said:

Word of caution on the non-alcoholic beers.  I tried this(after my doctor said to abstain from drinking) for about 3 weeks and I was soon again drinking beer and other things with alcohol in it.  My own experience tells me that this was not the answer for me.  Just wanted to share my experience with you. Have a great trip!

I’m almost 100 days and going to a group once a week and so far I haven’t missed the real thing.  Hopefully it’s for me 

• Like 1

Just to put an answer to the different packages in the same cabin I called and today Celebrity emailed me the paid-for bill, one non alcoholic package and one alcoholic package 😁

Hi, there - I started drinking non-alcoholic 0/0 beer last year in solidarity with my wife, who had to stop drinking alcohol because of some medications she is on.  I was shocked at how good they are now and how many choices there are.  Taste-wise, I can't tell the difference and don't mind not getting a buzz off them, which I have actually noticed is a plus for me.

You can bring non-alcoholic beer on board and keep them in the refrigerator in your cabin.  That's what I did on my B2B Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona last fall.  I brought 2 six packs that cost me about $5 each, which is less than the price of a single non-alcoholic beer on the ship.  I will be on the Eclipse again this spring and will do the same.

Good luck to you and enjoy your cruise!

5 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Be aware that you are not supposed to bring NA beer on board.  They may have allowed it in Barcelona  but don’t count on it for Eclipse 

5 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Be aware that you are not supposed to bring NA beer on board.  They may have allowed it in Barcelona  but don’t count on it for Eclipse 

28 minutes ago, CruiseDad-NYC said:

That's not true. 0/0 beer is non-alcoholic and Celebrity allows you to bring in non-alcoholic beverages that you can carry on yourself (can't be in checked luggage).

I know about 0/0 beer but it still is problematic for the screeners who have instructions of “No beer allowed”.  They work for the port not the cruiser be and aren’t going to get into the nuances of Celebrity’s policies.

Hi,

I was on the Eclipse to Alaska in June of 2023 and my non-alcoholic beer was included in my Zero Proof package.  I was also on the Solstice in January of 2023 and the non-alcoholic beer was included in the Zero Proof package as well. I was never charged for any of them.

11 hours ago, CruiseDad-NYC said:

That's not true. 0/0 beer is non-alcoholic and Celebrity allows you to bring in non-alcoholic beverages that you can carry on yourself (can't be in checked luggage).

It may be non-alcoholic but it is still beer and Celebrity rules do not permit brining beer aboard. 

Spin it all you want but until the rules are changed, you are in the wrong if you bring beer, non-alcoholic or otherwise aboard.