Is this an Inside or Oceanview on Venezia?

ehyup71

Looking at a cruise on the Venezia and looking at different videos and photos of staterooms online.  I saw this style cabin and bed configuration and wondering if anyone has sailed in a cabin this style and can tell me if it's an inside cabin or an oceanview? and give me an idea of stateroom number(s)?  I like this set up for the twin beds, but can't seem to find any information on the cabin.

image.png.e4a187df9d56f0a9b57dcc649b3de5cd.png

Edited by ehyup71
spelling

• ehyup71 changed the title to Is this an Inside or Oceanview on Venezia?

Its an inside cabin, a cabin where the beds do not convert to king beds that makes one big bed. this is usually considering some kind of accessible cabin. the beds are like that to increase floor space

No window so Must be inside! 😊We were in an inside once years ago on liberty. I read something somewhere (maybe here?!?) where they could move single beds into an L shape like this and it would give you more room which we did and it did! Might be what this is??? HC makes sense too! 

• Like 1

You can do something similar with any inside cabin.  This was from my cruise with a friend in 2012 on the Victory, so pardon the very dated decor:

And here is when I did it on the Sunshine in 2013 on a cruise with my mom:

IMG_0738

I just asked my cabin steward on embarkation day and explained what I wanted him to do with the beds and it was no problem at all.  Of course, that was also back when they weren't assigned as many cabins as they get today, so it may not be as simple of a request, but I'm sure they'll still do it for you.  It worked out great when traveling with my mom and with my friend, and it definitely gave us a ton of extra floor space!

Edited by deladane
  • Like 1

@deladane Thank you for the photos!  We typically sail in Oceanview or Balcony cabins, but I'm not picky on cabin type at all when the price is right!  We always ask for the beds to be apart, so it might even be possible for us to just move them ourselves into that configuration.  I will have your photos for reference though now for my cabin steward!  Cheers 🙂 

Would still be interested in knowing stateroom number for that Venezia cabin I posted if anybody knows.  The room looks like an L shape and specifically set up like that with the twin beds. 

• Like 1