Help! Booking Premier Inn?

rg123

Finally decided to book the Premier Inn Southwark Station. Am trying to book a Monday-Wednesday (May 13-15). It shows me the rates, but then when I actually try to reserve it says I’m checking in May12 to May 15.

(If I look for dates 14th-16th—which I don’t want—-it shows check in as 13 but with higher rates!)

Has this happened to anyone? 

4 hours ago, Aulanis said:

I did a dummy booking and it seemed to work ok for me?

Maybe try using VPN?

Thank you very much for your suggestion, but my problem has been solved! I popped over to the trip advisor forum board and found several people had the same problem I did—booking date was showing 1 day early.

It was suggested to download the app and booking was a cinch after that. No problems at all. Thank you again for taking the time to respond.

• Like 1

Most hotels ask for the check in date and number of nights. When you think about it the Monday you are only there about eight hours before it becomes Tuesday. This can lead to people booking the wrong dates when a different process is used by a hotel.  I think in the case mentioned here the higher rate is appropriate for the dates you want to stay. The lower rate includes a Sunday night which is generally a cheaper night

Regards John

• Haha 1