Got a 9:30 check in time

csoud68

We got the earliest time for our upcoming Elation cruise (1030).  Earliest I have ever seen at Jacksonville port.  It also stated that final boarding is at 2pm with the ship leaving the pier at 330pm (also the earliest I have seen-used to be 430pm).  Showed another post to hubbs because he always gets mad when I go to the front of the line thinking I am line jumping.  The post said to go to front if you are there at your arrival time because many people are in line waiting for their appointed time (seeing as we have the earliest appointment.😁)

Edited by bafinegan
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, bafinegan said:

We got the earliest time for our upcoming Elation cruise (1030).  Showed another post to hubbs because he always gets mad when I go to the front of the line thinking I am line jumping.  The post said to go to front if you are there at your arrival time because many people are in line waiting for their appointed time (seeing as we have the earliest appointment.😁)

That's a good tip for others. We experienced that same thing once in New Orleans arriving right on time but initially getting in a long line with the early arrivers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jsglow said:

That's a good tip for others. We experienced that same thing once in New Orleans arriving right on time but initially getting in a long line with the early arrivers.

Deja vu did the same thing once until we learned that lol

2 hours ago, bafinegan said:

We got the earliest time for our upcoming Elation cruise (1030).  Earliest I have ever seen at Jacksonville port.  It also stated that final boarding is at 2pm with the ship leaving the pier at 330pm (also the earliest I have seen-used to be 430pm).  Showed another post to hubbs because he always gets mad when I go to the front of the line thinking I am line jumping.  The post said to go to front if you are there at your arrival time because many people are in line waiting for their appointed time (seeing as we have the earliest appointment.😁)

We had a 10am for the Elation last cruise and did the same thing, went around the line since we were there within our check-in window.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gamecock_Cruiser said:

We had a 10am for the Elation last cruise and did the same thing, went around the line since we were there within our check-in window.

Cool beans..go gamecocks..beat mizzou!!

12 hours ago, bafinegan said:

I had this happen in Jax in June!  I just happened to hear one of the port workers say to someone "oh you have 11:00?  Come through the middle."  I had 11:00 so I did the same, but I felt awkward doing it 😕

Sailing Panorama again Mar 2. Remind me how and when we start snagging check in times? We cant do online check in until 2/17 but I assume we'll want to do that first thing then and checkin times become available then?

3 hours ago, jrtmouse said:

Sailing Panorama again Mar 2. Remind me how and when we start snagging check in times? We cant do online check in until 2/17 but I assume we'll want to do that first thing then and checkin times become available then?

Yes. Select your check in time first. You can take your time filling out the rest. 😎

• Like 1