Flights

sheepie

We have never been on Windstar, live in the UK and looking at the website I presume you arrange your own flights to join the cruise? We were looking at the Tahiti cruise

There are some flight and hotel included fares/options on the Windstar website.  Flights are from LAX, SFO and SEA.  Most people book flights independently and usually come in a few days early before the cruise.  Pretty sure Air France has a flight from Paris which has a stop in LAX

From the UK, it is a long haul, but worth it.  Check out flights out of Paris.  French Polynesia is still a French Colony, and there are a number of operators/and charters out of Paris.  The advantage of these is that it one plane usually with a stop in the US.

I brought my in-laws to French Polynesia (not for a cruise) just before covid. They are in London.  They took the Eurostar down to Paris, and the a regular charter flight from Orly. The Carrier was FrenchBee.

• 2 weeks later...

We flew Air Tahiti Nui from LAX to Auckland with a stop in Tahiti.  I'm pretty sure they fly from Paris to PPT via either LAX or Seattle.  The planes are all Boeing 787 Dreamliners.  Nice planes and good service.  We flew in Premium Economy.