SD using Premier Package

Cdude

Hi! I am sailing Sun soon and just noticed more SD venues are available to book on the app. I already booked Crown Grill and Sabatini’s, but I would like to add Catch and maybe the Teppanyaki place. The prices vary for SD venues. Does Princess give you the two most expensive free with your Premier Package or do you have to designate which venues count towards your two that are included?

TIA!

So, you pay for nothing above your first two free dinners with your credit card, if you book ahead of time and your OBC, if you book while onboard.  You will be the one to do determine which ones you want for free. 
BTW, the Catch is phenomenal!  

PS, if you book online via the dining credits, if you cancel one, you may wish to wait two days before your dining credits show back up before booking the more expensive restaurant.  

Edited by Cruise Raider
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

So, you pay for nothing above your first two free dinners with your credit card, if you book ahead of time and your OBC, if you book while onboard.  You will be the one to do determine which ones you want for free. 
BTW, the Catch is phenomenal!  

PS, if you book online via the dining credits, if you cancel one, you may wish to wait two days before your dining credits show back up before booking the more expensive restaurant.  

Sorry, I don’t quite understand. Are you saying it’s the first two that are used towards my Premier pkg and after that I pay? 

1 minute ago, Cdude said:

Sorry, I don’t quite understand. Are you saying it’s the first two that are used towards my Premier pkg and after that I pay? 

Pretty much!  If you booked the specialty dinners through your dining credits, then what ever you book afterwards via the app PRIOR TO YOUR CRUISE, you will pay for those reservations through the credit card that is on file.  
Any booking made before the cruise is charged.  You can book while onboard and not be charged.  
If I didn’t explain that very well, I’m more than happy to answer any questions you may have.  

The point I was making about canceling and rebooking prior to the cruise is that the dining credit doesn’t show back up immediately.  

• Like 2