Help on trying to obtain UK pricing on Seabourn website when outside of UK

Isr45

Currently in a cruise - when log in automatically giving me Australian pricing.

Dont want to queue to sit with travel person onboard.

Anyone know how to log into UK pricing when outside UK?

Thanks

4 hours ago, Isr45 said:

Currently in a cruise - when log in automatically giving me Australian pricing.

Dont want to queue to sit with travel person onboard.

Anyone know how to log into UK pricing when outside UK?

Thanks

Find a travel agent site - a well known one springs to mind 

3 hours ago, galeforce9 said:

Find a travel agent site - a well known one springs to mind 

Basically you can’t although I would think if you use a VPN you could.  I’m not actually sure that the UK has its own website?  I asked Seabourn some years ago for the price in UK pounds and was told it’s exactly the same as Euros,  it might have been 1€ to 1£ in those days!

I use a UK TA to book any cruise. As galeforce9 says use a TA site but be aware that these sites normally give their price after their discounts. However be aware that when the price is calculated for you any discounts applicable come off the full Seabourn fare and any TA discounts are then applied.  Also you cannot take advantage of included airfares booking this way if you want to fly from anywhere not in the UK so we take the discounts. 

We sailed many years with friends from Australia and one year we tried to book through UK TA and it became a problem for them over the Terms and Conditions and I believe in the end the booking was transferred to Seabourn in Australia.

Im now waiting, with anticipation, for a contradiction to my post!! 

2 hours ago, Tallante said:

Im now waiting, with anticipation, for a contradiction to my post!! 

Not to contradict you, but our personal experience is that accessing Seabourncruises.com from the UK takes you to the UK version of the site, with prices in £ (which differ from the prices in Euros).  It also provides contact numbers for Seabourn in the UK.  That is the route by which we booked (in December) our first Seabourn cruise.  And we had airfare included too.

For the OP.  Given this, I assume (but have not tried personally) that if you use a VPN abroad which can set your location as the UK, you should be able to access the UK version of the site.

Edited by cruising.mark.uk

4 hours ago, Isklaar said:

Seabourn absolutely has a UK website. From overseas https://www.seabourn.com/en/gb  has previously worked for me. 

4 hours ago, Isklaar said:

Seabourn absolutely has a UK website. From overseas https://www.seabourn.com/en/gb  has previously worked for me. 

Oh that’s great news, not that I really need it.  I’m not often in the UK these days.  How does the € to £ work out in the pricing? 

I spoke to Seabourn in Southampton yesterday, spoke to a lovely lady who booked Solis for me on our forthcoming cruise in April.  Currently we cannot access our Seabourn account to book trips, spa or Solis, even though she could with our log in info.  She couldn’t understand it, neither can we!  We have tried all the normal routes of rebooting, closing down history etc, We have completed Guest Registration etc but then access stops.

Next now we will email Seabourn Club.

Happy sailing.