onboard future cruise boarding and loyalty programme

JTor

Last year they promissed me 250 $ obc as   old C damaged pax and 150 $ as Diamond ex Black MSC  pax  - both confirmed  on paper and email

on board : 150 $  nothing around the 250 

so i went to one of the " hosts" 😝 and said 250 was missing - i had a paper that mentionned the past  crystal pax dammage-  so he changed the 150 into 250 - you cannot have them both we have to earn some money as well ...a receptionist ( that was his function) going over such an item ??

hotel director was  "occupied"  and "not free"  - otherwise said too busy with the + 100 TA 

i am still waiting - 7 months later  - for a reaction and i clearly made the notification i wanted to be contacted after the questionnaire

meanwhile the sales responsable for my country  resigned  and his supervisor  - the person who promissed EJ to be the ultimate in luxury - is ignoring me very aware i am not a novice but one of the most experienced cruise pax in Belgium. 

Who will fill up those 2 ships and what with the further 2 ??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Totally agree with Vista. They are shooting themselves in the foot every day. Once they lose us experienced luxury travelers it will be next to impossible to get us back. They will be forced to discount  even further down the food  chain discouraging us even more. They should sell these beautiful ships and go back to MSC roots and container shipping both of which they do well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Whipsnade said:

Totally agree with Vista. They are shooting themselves in the foot every day. Once they lose us experienced luxury travelers it will be next to impossible to get us back. They will be forced to discount  even further down the food  chain discouraging us even more. They should sell these beautiful ships and go back to MSC roots and container shipping both of which they do well. 

doing very different items in the cruise business is not working:

remember  Cunard pre Carnival : the  QE2,  the 2 old NAC ships Vista and Saga,  2 Goddess , Cunard Princess and Countess  and they took over Royal Viking Sun 

and add very bad management as well ... 

Agree again with Vista. My spouse was VP Marketing at Cunard at that time. It was a nightmare. Then they added Deilman River Cruises as well. Total mish mash. Fortunately she got out with her pension. Others did not. 
Never could get enough $$ together to build another ship. Sold to Cunard for a song. 
Vista went to the breakers a long time ago. Saga may still be around. Countess and Princess long gone. Sun became an HA ship. Sea Godesses are now Sea Dreams and under management of owners. Deilman went bust. Mozart became part of Crystal River mis adventure.