Fantastica changes

bruce85

On 2/8/2024 at 5:43 AM, Beamafar said:

On Meraviglia.  We were onboard for the first sailing after the inaugural (in YC).   It was an unmitigated disaster.  Most people turned up every night around 8pm and there was utter chaos outside the MDRs.  It was abandoned just a few weeks later.  That was in 2017. 

I was on the first cruise with discontinued Anytime Dining for Fantastica. The staff was still traumatized from it and the higher ranks from F&B refused to talk about it at all. I guess in official MSC speech this thing has never happened. So it did not insist even I had documents with Fantastica and Anytime 😄 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

Just boarded the Divina and I am sad to report we DO NOT have My Choice dining, despite what the app said. We were assigned a 6:00pm seating in the Black Crab.

I’m beginning to wonder if there’s something being lost in translation and that they mean you have the choice of early or late dining.  🤔

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 8:48 PM, Beamafar said:

So far, 2 Fantasia class ships (Splendida & Divina) in 2 different regions (Europe & US)  introducing ‘My Choice’ dining for Fantastica bookings. 

I have since i updated the app also my choice for our fantastica booking on the Fantasia this summer.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SweetsugarNL said:

I have since i updated the app also my choice for our fantastica booking on the Fantasia this summer.

Well, just because it says so in the app doesn't mean it will happen onboard. We had My Choice listed in the app, but boarded today and had an assigned time and table.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Beamafar said:

I’m beginning to wonder if there’s something being lost in translation and that they mean you have the choice of early or late dining.  🤔

Lost in translation or someone has pressed the wrong button on the computer... neither of these would come as a complete surprise...🙄

• Haha 2