A tiny rant (Carnival Aus Vs Carnival)

Just a tiny rant.

I'm getting a little frustrated by regularly finding info on Carnival perks and events etc that don't apply to Carnival Australia, because the top search results (no matter where I search) link to Carnival, not Carnival Aus. Even their own website links to the main Carnival brand with information that isn't accurate to Carnival Aus. 

It's just a little frustrating. 

• Like 1

Not sure this would help, under your profile on settings page, scroll to bottom of page.  There is a drop down listed as "International sites", see if yours is on Australia (mine is on United States, maybe that is default or intentional for me?).   

Maybe changing it will help, if not then you probably need to call to see if CCL can assist.  Good Luck as I know this would be a little annoying each time.  

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 1:22 AM, Drazil65 said:

Not sure this would help, under your profile on settings page, scroll to bottom of page.  There is a drop down listed as "International sites", see if yours is on Australia (mine is on United States, maybe that is default or intentional for me?).   

Maybe changing it will help, if not then you probably need to call to see if CCL can assist.  Good Luck as I know this would be a little annoying each time.  

On their site itself it's mostly ok, as I have it set to Aus (although it still links to the USA for military discounts etc, zero of which apply here). It's more if I google something, like say, what Christmas celebrations are on board, even when specifying Carnival Australia, all the results are for the USA based cruises. 

It's not wanting that actually matters, lol

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 12:53 AM, ninjacat123 said:

I hope you get the answers you want from Carnival.  I wish I could take advantage of the rates posted for Carnival cruises in Australia!  On my list to see your lovely country!!

For the things that actually matter I did, yeah! Both via the Aus website and on the phone. It was just little things I was curious about that don't actually matter. 

I hope you make it here one day! You should look at a repositioning cruise to here!

• Like 1