Mumbai Private Transfer

Joc123

8 hours ago, Herman The Cat said:

Yeah, they really need to decide and inform people. I know it’s a lot for them to re-arrange etc. I still see the cruise after to Jeddah is for sale as is the following one. Makes you wonder if someone called and wanted to book Jeddah to Athens if they would sell it to you and take the payment?!?! There is no way that one is happening! 

The 60 day mark is coming up so perhaps at that a point.

Our cruise was cancelled at around 20 days so you have plenty of time to wonder what will happen😉

4 hours ago, david63 said:

Our cruise was cancelled at around 20 days so you have plenty of time to wonder what will happen😉

😂 Perhaps…but they certainly have much more advance notice about what is going on and have already re-routed other cruises. If they don’t cancel and change the disembarkation port, they need to give their air department as much time as possible to re-book…and also passengers who have done their own air (which I suspect they will not compensate).

I suppose they could eliminate one of the days in Sri Lanka, skip India and head to Mahe (Seychelles), Madagascar and disembark in CapeTown. Quite a different flight routing home from CPT….