Jobson's Cove

Laszlo

I don't remember if the had a bathroom or not? Also are taxis normally waiting or do you need to walk down to Horseshoe Beach to get one?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

I don't remember if the had a bathroom or not? Also are taxis normally waiting or do you need to walk down to Horseshoe Beach to get one?

Thanks

My recollection is no road access so no parking lot and therefore no taxis...access only by South Shore Park walking path from Horseshoe Bay or Warwick Long Bay and no facilities.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

My recollection is no road access so no parking lot and therefore no taxis...access only by South Shore Park walking path from Horseshoe Bay or Warwick Long Bay and no facilities.

I should have been more detailed. Between Jobson's and Warwick Long Bay their is a small parking lot . I remember out taxi dropped us off feet from the beach. 

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 10.29.01 AM.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Laszlo said:

I should have been more detailed. Between Jobson's and Warwick Long Bay their is a small parking lot . I remember out taxi dropped us off feet from the beach. 

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 10.29.01 AM.png

Yes...I think of that as a Warwick Long Bay parking lot, but it also serves as parking for Jobson's Cove.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

should have been more detailed. Between Jobson's and Warwick Long Bay their is a small parking lot . I remember out taxi dropped us off feet from the beach. 

That is basically the parking lot for the west end of Warwick long Bay. Taxis don't hang out there because thereare no facilities. You could luck out and catch a taxi dropping off but you could also be waiting a long time. Irregularly there is a concession set up in that area. Who knows about this season, none can't say yet. Sometimes there has been a porta potty. I have also seen a porta potty near the next beach to the west. Porta potties are portable so they do get moved.  I usually  get dropped of nat Warwick and walk the beach and beach trails to Horseshoe. The only thing consistent is that Horseshoe has facilities and plenty of transit options..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

That is basically the parking lot for the west end of Warwick long Bay. Taxis don't hang out there because thereare no facilities. You could luck out and catch a taxi dropping off but you could also be waiting a long time. Irregularly there is a concession set up in that area. Who knows about this season, none can't say yet. Sometimes there has been a porta potty. I have also seen a porta potty near the next beach to the west. Porta potties are portable so they do get moved.  I usually  get dropped of nat Warwick and walk the beach and beach trails to Horseshoe. The only thing consistent is that Horseshoe has facilities and plenty of transit options..

Thanks, I couldn't remember if they have bathrooms or not. My wife reminded we we walked down to Horseshoe to grab a cab back