NCL Dawn - Best Restaurant?

We enjoyed Cagneys and ate there three nights. First night of the cruise was half price.

We also enjoyed Salsa which had no surcharge. We ate there twice.

Never ate in any of the regular restaurants after checking the menus out .

Favorite pay restaurant: LeBistro -- hands down. It also helps to dine amongst 16 million dollars worth of original art.

Favorite 'included' restaurants: I have two of 'em. Salsas & Impressions.

Enjoy!

Our favorite pay restaurants: Le Bistro. The wild mushroom soup, escargot & the sea bass & the chocolate fondue

Our best non pay restaurant: Salsa. The decor and the food are great. Spicy corn chowder & Mama's meatloaf & ribs.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Favorite pay restaurant - LeBistro.

The three dining rooms serve the same meals from the same kitchen, so it becomes a matter of personal taste on decor, etc.

Non pay - It depends on your preference on Tex-Mex vs. Italian. I like Salsa better.

I have not been on the Sun but the Star should be the same. Le Bistro followed closely by Cagneys. Gmoney how were you disappointed with those resturaunts? I eat at most of the nicest resuraunts in town here and those two stand up very well to all of them.

We really enjoyed Cagneys.

We definately love Impressions the best. It is very pretty and intimate. We cruised with 2 other couples one time and loved sitting in the banquets along the wall. Soooooo nice.

Jeanne

Overall which is the best surcharge restaurant? And which is the best "included in the price" restaurant?

Le Bistro was our favorite . The chocolate fondue and wild mushroom soup in bread:p

Salsa, had great red sangria and fajitas:) and the desserts were the best.

The Venetian was our favorite( included in the price) Usually no wait any time for dinner, and a great view for a nice quiet lunch.

Also, really enjoyed the mac and cheese at the Blue Lagoon .

Enjoy:D

Judy,

18 more days until your cruise!!!!!!!

Have a great time and give my best to your mom!

Enjoy!

Jeanne

Thanks Jean we are counting down the days!!!! We had such a great time on the Dawn we are so looking forward the her sisiter the Star. I will tell Mom you said hi!

You will have to let me know all about the Spirt I'm thinking of booking on her soon, maybe fall or next year.

Archived