Safari Jeep tour and Smugglers Cove

I have looked but wonder if somebody could help.  Taxi's seem to be very expensive to get around.  I haven't been to Tortola before so I would like to see some of the Island and then go to smugglers cove.  Is this possible and what should I expect to pay?

If we decide just to go to Smugglers Cove does anybody know how much a taxi is at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

There are shared safari taxi tours, if you have time you could do that, then taxi from the port to Smuggler’s. The tours were running $25 - $30/pp for 2 or 3 hrs last I knew…

Taxi fare from port to SC is $32 for 1 person, $18/pp for 2, and $15/pp for 3 or more (each way).

You can ask the taxi coordinator or at the information center at the port too, a driver may be willing to drop you at Smuggler’s after transporting others to the West End ferry or CGB. I’m thinking you might make out well, hoping you are able to enjoy beautiful Tortola 😄.
In my opinion, an island tour followed by time in Smuggle’s Cove is paradise on earth…Not much else can beat that!

• Like 1