Excursion Booking Time

Gail Boertzel

59 minutes ago, CDR2001 said:

That was the time for me in November, but I’d certainly check before just in case! It opened about 3 hours early for me last July. 

In 2023 we had 4 cruises and all started promptly (12:00 noon Pacific), but in 2022 we had one that opened up 3 hours early.   So you should always keep checking.

I've found the excursion booking time is accurate but the dinner reservation opening times have been off by hours, opening much earlier than listed. This has been consistent and lends me to believe they are using the wrong time zone.

Booked excursions when they opened up for us this past weekend.  They dropped to the minute for us. No recent dinner resy experience, so can't address. Will watch them this weekend and note drop time.

Cheers

Our date for booking excursions was 8pm on Christmas night, they opened exactly at that time. Fortunately the Christmas ‘spirit’ didn’t stop us from booking the excursions we wanted 😀

For our upcoming cruise in a DV, the excursions opened right on schedule but the restaurant ones started earlier - can't say how much earlier but several hours at least.

Today, excursion booking opened precisely at 12 pm PT. All went smoothly with using some onboard credit, then switched to paying through bank account we had registered. About halfway through (I had 9 excursions to book) payment was declined using the bank account, even though there were ample funds in the account. So I had to switch to a credit card which was a bit of a pain entering all the info each time. No idea why this happened and I didn't want to stop booking excursions to try and figure it out. So just be aware if you plan on using a bank account.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Following up on my previous -- last weekend, restaurants for our cabin class opened several hours early and were completely booked by the listed drop time. We will be looking for additional reservations after boarding.

Cheers