Polynesian Culture Center luau..HELP

cruisinmems

We are on POA next month for the 11 day land/sea cruise. A visit to the culture center is included as a part of the tour. However the luau and show is not included. I was told there is a number to call and purchase this part.  However they don't seem to understand what I am trying to say when I call the culture center. Does anyone have such a number or have I been misinformed? I tried to book online but just the luau and AH show is not an option. Also can anyone recommend a Half way to Hana tour?  Thanks!!

The luau is a dinner (buffet) show. HA begins soon after and ends 9ish.

As you mentioned you can't book either without a package. Best to call them, they may of a "secret" option for you.

Your NCL excursion would have gone back to Waikiki already, so you'll need to figure out how to get back. It's a 45 minute drive back to Waikiki and Uber on the PCC side of the island may be limited that time of night.

Thank you for your replies.  The PCC gave me a number to call that books the luau and show for POA passengers and includes ride back to hotel.  Problem is I can't get the lady to answer the phone.  I have left I don't know how many messages and have been calling every day.  Guess I will call PCC and see if there are any other options.