Yacht Club: Butler, Assistant Butler, and...?

lilalila

Never had to ask for tomatoes to get sauce on pizza unless specific to that one type maybe.

The room service menu will list standard options which has expanded over the years on US sailings.  You can deviate but they generally struggle with that.

I probably have a picture of the menu but by the time I find it you'll probably be onboard.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 7:50 PM, DaKahuna said:

You must have read my mind or saw an earlier post I made about 1/2 - 1/2 pizza.  I love pepperoni and my DW cannot/will not eat it. So we had plans to order 1/2 pepperoni / sausage / jalepeno's, etc., and 1/2 margarita. 

From what I hear, in the YC they will do everything they can to accommodate special request.  

Half a pizza?? You do realize you are on a cruise, just be like everyone else and order 2 and throw out three-quarters of both pies. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dexddd said:

Never had to ask for tomatoes to get sauce on pizza unless specific to that one type maybe.

Oops, my mistake. We always order the one where you choose all your own toppings, not the named ones that have a list of set ingredients. As I recall, those all come with tomato sauce. 🙂