Specialty Dining Packages

Salf777

Going on my 5th celebrity cruise and just saw on the website they have a 3 specialty dining package. We tend to do about 3 specialty restaurants a sailing. I couldn’t make heads or tails of what was included in the package though. Could we dine at Eden on this package? 
Is the package worth it?

7 minutes ago, Salf777 said:

Going on my 5th celebrity cruise and just saw on the website they have a 3 specialty dining package. We tend to do about 3 specialty restaurants a sailing. I couldn’t make heads or tails of what was included in the package though. Could we dine at Eden on this package? 
Is the package worth it?

If you have a day and time that you prefer to dine, then a package may not be for you.  You would arrange your days and time once you board.  I have personally not found the savings to be worth it as I like to pick my days and times in advance.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, keesar said:

If you have a day and time that you prefer to dine, then a package may not be for you.  You would arrange your days and time once you board.  I have personally not found the savings to be worth it as I like to pick my days and times in advance.  

Thank you I didn’t realize this! The savings didn’t look like much and we like to pick our times in advance as well

16 minutes ago, Salf777 said:

Is the package worth it?

Yes you can dine at Eden if you order from the regular Eden menu.  If you want the tasting menu there is a additional $20 pp charge

• Like 2

I'm also looking at the dining packages. Is a 10% discount on the 4nt package typical? It was less expensive on the black Friday sale. We don't cruise until July so I have time to check prices. 

There was an everyday specialty dining package available for my upcoming cruise that was 40% off at one point.  I was so tempted because it was a great value, but I already had a few reservations at the day and time I wanted, and because you can’t book these packages until on board I decided to pass. 

19 hours ago, jelayne said:

Yes you can dine at Eden if you order from the regular Eden menu.  If you want the tasting menu there is a additional $20 pp charge

The price on our cruise is an additional $35 per person if you want the Tasting Menu.  .  When you add the 20% gratuity, it adds up to $42.  

We caught the 40% off on the Unlimited Specialty Dining, for both of our btbs coming up.  I booked both trips far in advance, and kept an eye out for flash sales etc.  As others have said, we must wait to get onboard before we can book our restaurant.  They do not book up every slot, leaving some spots available for those who do have the packages, and will be boarding. This could be an issue as far as getting the restaurant, date, and time, that you may desire.  So for each trip, we booked  for the second leg of the btb.   We will attempt to book while on the first leg of each trip. Hopefully they will allow that....If not, then we will be one of the first on the ship anyway, after our walkoff, and back.

Edited by Hawkstar33
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 7:31 PM, Salf777 said:

Is the package worth it?

What ship will you be on?  When I was on the edge, special dining was included and they were all great.  Recently on Summit and special dining was included but def not worth it in my opinion, Luminae was fantastic.