Flights to Barcelona

We’re thinking about booking a transatlantic on Celebrity Silhouette in October.  It’s been a whilesince I’ve been on Celebrity so I would appreciate any comments about the ship and how things might have chaged. Primarily dining and entertainment.  Last Celebrity cruise was on Reflection.

thanks

I apologize for leaving out the most important part.  In looking for air from DC I came across Royal Air Maroc.  Airfare fron DC to Barcelona was about 1/2 of United’s rates.  Royal Air Maroc is using a 787 which is generally much more modern than United’s 767. Is anyone familiar with Royal Air Maroc?

any info would be appreciated.

I’m not familiar with them.  But I just booked with TAP from SFO to Barcelona adding a 3 night stopover in Lisbon for this fall. Business class lie flat seats for $6000 RT booked as two one ways. They have good reviews and the plane is an a330 airbus if I recall. 

On 2/5/2024 at 6:00 AM, Warrenf186 said:

I apologize for leaving out the most important part.  In looking for air from DC I came across Royal Air Maroc.  Airfare fron DC to Barcelona was about 1/2 of United’s rates.  Royal Air Maroc is using a 787 which is generally much more modern than United’s 767. Is anyone familiar with Royal Air Maroc?

any info would be appreciated.

So far I have used them only for a flight from Europe to Marocco which is about 3-4 hours (was alright) and have no experience using them for a longer flight overseas. Have you looked into european companies (maybe with a change in a major hub) like Iberia and Madrid, KLM and Amsterdam, British Airways and London, or Swiss and Zurich...

Edited by onyx007