SOR Fresh pressed juices

tbmrt

Are they still served at Gym & Tonic bar between 8 & 11 daily only?    Could we fill up our own water bottle with these?  Thinking they'd be good for mimosas.

These are a charge item--will be charged to your bar tab.  I guess you could buy several and pour into any container you wish.  You do know that they are called "Cold pressed," and are not fresh pressed, right?  They come out of a box on the ship.  It is sort of like buying from the fancy section of the supermarket rather than the 'from concentrate" stuff. They were also available at Razzle Dazzle breakfast and the bar by The Dock during very limited morning hours.

The info about being boxed juices is accurate as of November 2023.

Edited by cantgetin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, cantgetin said:

These are a charge item--will be charged to your bar tab.  I guess you could buy several and pour into any container you wish.  You do know that they are called "Cold pressed," and are not fresh pressed, right?  They come out of a box on the ship.  It is sort of like buying from the fancy section of the supermarket rather than the 'from concentrate" stuff. They were also available at Razzle Dazzle breakfast and the bar by The Dock during very limited morning hours.

This is true about it coming out of a box, in December, I asked if they could leave out the mango juice in a 3 juice concoction, and they said no and showed me the box 🤐

Edited by TheDarkestBlue
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cantgetin said:

I didn't realize they were cold pressed...Aren't these included at certain hours for SOR?  Tx again for all your  help

11 minutes ago, tbmrt said:

I didn't realize they were cold pressed...Aren't these included at certain hours for SOR?  Tx again for all your  help

Yes, specified hours and specified days, they are part of SOR.  People not on SOR can also buy them using bar tab, loot, or folio charge.

On SOR, I believe you get one serving for each person on each day; they won't give you 6 servings to fill your bottle.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cantgetin said:

Yes, specified hours and specified days, they are part of SOR.  People not on SOR can also buy them using bar tab, loot, or folio charge.

On SOR, I believe you get one serving for each person on each day; they won't give you 6 servings to fill your bottle.

I will say that I wasn't wearing the SOR wrist band and they didn't scan my bracelet when I picked up two glasses each morning for my wife and I (on Resilient Lady) so I'm not sure how strictly they monitor this.  I just told them I had SOR and they showed me my options on the menu.