Jeep Rentals in Cozumel

edsworld

I have been to Cozumel many times and usually rent a jeep and tour the island.  Most often there are four of us or some factor of four, so renting a jeep is easy.  This time however, we a group of six. I was just wondering if anyone has rented bigger vehicles or any other thoughts.

1 hour ago, edsworld said:

I have been to Cozumel many times and usually rent a jeep and tour the island.  Most often there are four of us or some factor of four, so renting a jeep is easy.  This time however, we a group of six. I was just wondering if anyone has rented bigger vehicles or any other thoughts.

Taxi van for 8 so you can all drink and relax?

The Cozumel Bar Hop?

Not sure if they have self-drive vehicles that large so it would seem more enjoyable if you could all stay together, otherwise it would mean two or more vehicles (trikes)?

I realize you're looking to drive yourselves; however, I thought I'd mention the tour we just did last week. We booked a Jeep excursion with a company that does tours around the island. It was 5.5 hours for something like 69.00 per person, which includes the tour guide. There were five of us so we took two Jeeps. No change in price and one of us drove the second Jeep. We went to Punta Sur (entrance fee included in price), Sky Reef beach club for snorkeling, and then drove the easy side and stopped for lunch (includes choice of fajitas, which were very good). There's a spot where they have an outside restaurant, along with some shops. One sells black coral, another with souveniers and such, massages, and another has pharmacy items. Yes, they absolutely want to sell you something, but you can say no. We had to cut our tour short to get back to port, but you can customize the tour to do whatever you want. There's also a tequila tasting at a couple places along the way. And we got a cooler of water and soft drinks (you can sub beer). We used https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.net/cozumel-jeep-tour.html