Entertainment Symphony of the Seas

We will be sailing on the symphony of the seas on June 14, 2024. Can anyone provide any information as to what entertainment we can expect, reviews of it, what to see, and what to forget. Also, I was told the entertainment schedule would open 30 to 60 days prior to the sailing. Does anyone have any better guideline for when we can start booking the entertainment. Thank you very much.

That is probably a good range to start checking.  Just check every day, starting 60 days out.  If I recall, it was 54 days on our Symphony sailing. 

I posted the compass for each day of our 8 day sailing, and they are in my LIVE, along with the shows 

For reference, we sail March 23 on symphony and our entertainment opened for booking yesterday. 

As for what to expect, on our sailing, main theater show is hairspray and flight: dare to dream. Ice show is 1977. Aqua show is hiro. We were also able to book an adult comedy show. 

5 hours ago, dedosr said:

We will be sailing on the symphony of the seas on June 14, 2024. Can anyone provide any information as to what entertainment we can expect, reviews of it, what to see, and what to forget. Also, I was told the entertainment schedule would open 30 to 60 days prior to the sailing. Does anyone have any better guideline for when we can start booking the entertainment. Thank you very much.

Reservations should open up at the beginning of May. Maybe the 1st, maybe not but certainly within a few days.

You can book the two main theatre shows, the aqua show, the ice show and the comedy. There are multiple performances of each, all at different times on different days.

10 hours ago, dedosr said:

I'm going on Symphony right before that May 31st -June 7th!