Tilbury Parking

I've booked twice with Ambassador, and my Tilbury parking was booked each time at the same time as booking the cruise. I suggest giving them a ring, and they'll help you book it.

EDIT - looking at 'My Ambassador Sailing' Dashboard, there is a section on there 'Coaching and Car Parking', take a look in there, it contains details of car parking already booked and also a link to book your parking.

Edited by kmw350

16 hours ago, kmw350 said:

I've booked twice with Ambassador, and my Tilbury parking was booked each time at the same time as booking the cruise. I suggest giving them a ring, and they'll help you book it.

EDIT - looking at 'My Ambassador Sailing' Dashboard, there is a section on there 'Coaching and Car Parking', take a look in there, it contains details of car parking already booked and also a link to book your parking.

It looks like that function is only available if you booked your cruise in a certain way.

2 hours ago, Javert1969 said:

It looks like that function is only available if you booked your cruise in a certain way.

You might be right, but I'm sure they will help you book it if you ring their support number. Good luck, enjoy your cruise.