Does quench package include specialty coffee ( non alcoholic) from Dutch cafe and explorations lounge ?

Just now, CGinMTL said:

Can only 1 person get the quench ? Or each person needs to have some sort of drink package ?

The first so people in the cabin have to have the drink package.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2024 at 5:30 AM, kazu said:

The first so people in the cabin have to have the drink package.

Just so that I don't misunderstand. In a stateroom with 4 guests, if I want to order the Quench package for 1 person, the other 3 need to have at least a Coca-Cola package, correct? Even if the 4th guest doesn't drink soda.

LAX

3 hours ago, LAX said:

Just so that I don't misunderstand. In a stateroom with 4 guests, if I want to order the Quench package for 1 person, the other 3 need to have at least a Coca-Cola package, correct? Even if the 4th guest doesn't drink soda.

LAX

I believe the requirement to have the same package is only for the first 2 passengers in the cabin.  You may need to check the package requirements on the Know Before You Go on the HAL site as I haven’t had 4 in a cabin and going by memory.  Hopefully others will chime in.

I tried to give you a screen shot of it but the site wasn’t working properly for me so I couldn’t verify.

Only Pax 1 & 2 have the Beverage Package requirement. The website will add it for everyone, so you have to call in if you only want it for 1 & 2. There's an exception for minors under 18, but you have add it manually by calling.