Prima Haven Owners Suite with Large Balcony (H5) bathroom question!!!

Hello all, I will be sailing on the Prima in March, and this is my first time in the Haven... I'm really looking forward to it! But what I can't figure out is the bathroom vanity outlet situation. The suite I'm in doesn't have a separate vanity area like most other suites and it's located in the bathroom. I've heard from a few people that there are no outlets and that they end up doing their hair in the bedroom with no close mirror. But from the video's I've seen they all have stated that there are outlets in the bathroom. Can anyone give me a better idea on what to expect?

I added a layout of the room we are in. 

Please help lol, Thank you

layout.webp

we were in a H5 on Prima in December.  The bathroom has a blow dryer that is inside drawer attached and plugged in with a fairly decent length of cord to dry your hair.  The plug situation was a little inconvenient for us as my husband brought his electric tooth brush and charger and electric shaver/charger.  As I recall, only one plug at pretty high on the wall so needed long cord and it was the two prong type....so had to plug his three prong in at another outlet in the bedroom/living room.

There are only 13 H5 on Prima.  A couple have two doors to bathroom, a couple at the back have a bigger balcony.  We spent 12 days way back and would have to check where DW did hair.

More important is getting all six shower operation stations to work at once which is doable.