Shore excursions Irrestistible Med SL summer 2024

corona_gorda

Hi, experienced cruiser here but first time on VV. I know everything is centered on the App and certain reservations cannot be done before a certain date but is there a way of knowing which "Shore Things" are typically offered at each port stops ? I'm particularly interested in learning ahead of time about a Florence tour from the Marina di Carriera port of call slated for us on July 2nd. Thanks.

If you go to the website and scroll down, you should be able to see a list of ports for all cruises.  Click on the port you are interested in and it will show you what is likely to be available; things can change based on port times, etc., but it will at least give you an idea.  There is also a section of ports on cruise critic that can give you an idea of what might be available privately as well as thru the cruise line.

• Like 1

On the website, under the "Destinations" tab, there's a link for Shore Excursions. From there, you can look at each port and see what the possibilities might be. My experience is that it's usually pretty close to accurate. There may be some that are not offered or some that are slightly different. But it does give a good general idea of what could be available on your trip.

• Like 1