Questions for planning a first time Crystal cruise?

rusty2

Please, I am looking at the Crystal website to plan our first Crystal cruise. I have these questions? Thank you.

When looking on the website at a cruise, 8 night to Europe, is there a way on the website to find which specific cabins in the aquamarine veranda category are available? Also can you find the actual fare? The website just says fares from a certain amount.

The white night dance party. Is this outside on the deck or an indoor event? Does this have a buffet dinner or is this after the dinner in the restaurants?

Is there a place on the website to view the current menus for Osteria D’Ovidio and Umi Uma? How do I make the reservations?

Thank you.

Call for pricing and availability. That’s the only way I know.

White night is an evening activity, in the Crystal Cove, actually in place of the evening activity.

Cruisers sometimes post menus, which of course are subject to change, although not very often. Cruisers have also posted photos and even video clips from white night. I’ll find a thread to post you a great link.

The white night is an inside event after dinner. There is no buffet at this party.

About 60 days before your cruise you can make reservations at Umi Uma and Osteria D’Ovidio. As May B has mentioned sometimes people post the menus on this board. 

In relation to the fares, I believe the ones at the webpage are the actual fares even though you might see „ prices from“. When you look at the cruise of your interest, if there is availability for the cabin category you want to book, you will see “request a quote”. Otherwise you will see „join the waitlist „. I would recommend to use a travel agent for your booking. It is good to have someone who knows the booking process and the company and can answer other questions you might have.

Ivi

• Like 2

17 hours ago, rusty2 said:

Please, I am looking at the Crystal website to plan our first Crystal cruise. I have these questions? Thank you.

When looking on the website at a cruise, 8 night to Europe, is there a way on the website to find which specific cabins in the aquamarine veranda category are available? Also can you find the actual fare? The website just says fares from a certain amount.

The white night dance party. Is this outside on the deck or an indoor event? Does this have a buffet dinner or is this after the dinner in the restaurants?

Is there a place on the website to view the current menus for Osteria D’Ovidio and Umi Uma? How do I make the reservations?

Thank you.

Once you are booked for your first cruise you will set up your account and that allows you to provide information for yourself and anyone else on your booking that is required by Crystal. You can make specialty restaurant reservations (one for each one) 120 prior to the start of the cruise using your on line account called "My Account" with final payment having been made.

The site give you a good idea what the pricing will be based on room category and location but to be sure you a TA can get you the price and also what rooms are available unless you prefer to deal with Crystal yourself or initially call them before booking with a TA.

Think of White Night Party as a mixer. There will be live music and dancing and some canapés and some drinks that have white in the name although you can order whatever you normally would.  I have read that they plan to enhance the event but not sure what is planned. As mentioned it is held indoors in the evening starting around 9:30 PM or 10:00 PM or even later and people are encouraged to wear something white but certainly not required.

Keith