Wifi on wind Spirit

radman2020

What are the mechanics of the Wi-Fi package.  They are quoting us $35 a room per day which is pretty high.  Can two devices sign in at the same time?  Can I sign in to my neighbor's room Wi-Fi if they give me their password?

I think it’s one connection per passenger . You can connect two devices but your room mate will have to disconnect, If you have friends in  another cabin, maybe you could use their name and cabin number to log in, but they would have to be disconnected.

If you enjoy four or more drinks a day, consider the all in package. Also please note that Starlink (superior internet connectivity) is unavailable in FP so the internet that you do get will be sketchy

10 hours ago, Nearpost345 said:

Also please note that Starlink (superior internet connectivity) is unavailable in FP so the internet that you do get will be sketchy

As an FYI, Wind Spirit is no longer in French Polynesia as Star Breeze took over the FP routes from the Spirit on Feb 4th.  Wind Spirit was to be the last one to have Star Link installed given it was in FP and as Nearpost345 said, StarLink is unavailable in FP.  Now that it will be sailing in Europe and Caribbean, it makes sense to install it, I just hope they do it by the time we sail on it at he end of April.  Looks like the Transatlantic back to Europe is a wet dock (it is not shown as an available cruise), so maybe it's part of that update.