Help! Last minute beach club reso

Scarlett824

Hi cruisers,

I just booked a last minute cruise, and I’m kicking myself for not doing more research, but apparently we will be on Cozumel with 7 other ships and Mr Sanchos is sold out of course. 😩. The kids were looking forward to it so much. The kids (four 20 year olds) wanted to go so bad. And so did us parents. 

So please help me with recommendations on other Mr Sanchos-like places I can try. 🙏🏻🙏🏻   Or something else that would be super fun. 

Thank you!  

43 minutes ago, Scarlett824 said:

Hi cruisers,

I just booked a last minute cruise, and I’m kicking myself for not doing more research, but apparently we will be on Cozumel with 7 other ships and Mr Sanchos is sold out of course. 😩. The kids were looking forward to it so much. The kids (four 20 year olds) wanted to go so bad. And so did us parents. 

So please help me with recommendations on other Mr Sanchos-like places I can try. 🙏🏻🙏🏻   Or something else that would be super fun. 

Thank you!  

I dont know anything about this one but looks similar? 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Products-g150809-d1064411-Playa_Mia_Grand_Beach_Park-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html  

Does anyone know it? 

46 minutes ago, Scarlett824 said:

Hi cruisers,

Thank you!  

Paradise Beach, Playa Mia if you want water toys.

Hotel day pass if you want pools, activities, non-motorized toys, 

Cozumel Bar Hop if you want something different in the quieter side away from the other ship crowds.