Premium Drink Package and Gratuities

I’m having a hard time finding answers via the search function on the forum since it was updated (it’s been a while since I’ve cruised lol), so I apologize in advance for these questions as I’ve tried hard to find answers without starting a new topic.

1. We are grouped in with “excluded bookings” regarding the “all included” gratuities, WIFI, Premium Beverage package on our cruise next month because we booked our Sky Suite back in March of last year, so we have gratuities included with our fare and we also have Premium Beverage included. Is the 20% gratuity for each drink order added to our shipboard account, or is that included with the “all included” gratuities? I wasn’t sure if “all included” ONLY covered our daily per person gratuities or if it covered the 20% drink charges too.

2. Does premium beverage package also include the smoothie drinks and fresh pressed juice from Aqua Spa Cafe? Can’t remember, or didn’t know if it changed.

TIA 😊 

1. The gratuities on beverages are included in the all included package.  If you book a drink that is over the max for the premium package you pay the difference plus 20% on the difference.  

2.  Premium does include spa cafe smoothies and fresh press juices.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, tschwa2 said:

1. The gratuities on beverages are included in the all included package.  If you book a drink that is over the max for the premium package you pay the difference plus 20% on the difference.  

2.  Premium does include spa cafe smoothies and fresh press juices.

Thank you! I was looking all over for these answers. Less than 5 minutes to know if I’d just asked 😊

• Like 1