Celebrity Beyond

Stormy Dan

Hi has anyone been on the Land & Sea Tour of Fort Lauderdale on diembarkation day which ends at Miami airport? 
If you have can you tell me a bit about it and what you saw and whether you got to the airport in plenty time for your flight. 
TIA

We did that tour back in December 2022 after getting off the Beyond.

It was on a large bus and toured us around a few sites mostly waiting for our time to board the boat to cruise the canals and see all the mansions.

We were the only ones on the tour going to MIA so they dropped everyone off at FLL and then took us to MIA. Pretty funny to have this giant coach for two people, but that's how it worked out.

We enjoyed it, but I wouldn't do it again. The double decker boat wasn't anything special (you're sitting on folding chairs) and it's a good idea to make sure you get under the shade on the top deck. Also, once I've seen the mansions and the ostentatious displays of wealth I don't need to see them again. It was not that much more than regular transportation so worth it. We did the Everglades tour once and enjoyed that more.

For our upcoming cruise on the Beyond I hired a car to get to MIA since this time our flight leaves at 11:20 am. We could probably make it with an Uber, but I didn't want to chance it since we disembark on a Friday morning.

I hope that helps!

18 hours ago, 2Long2NxtCrz said:

We did that tour back in December 2022 after getting off the Beyond.

It was on a large bus and toured us around a few sites mostly waiting for our time to board the boat to cruise the canals and see all the mansions.

We were the only ones on the tour going to MIA so they dropped everyone off at FLL and then took us to MIA. Pretty funny to have this giant coach for two people, but that's how it worked out.

We enjoyed it, but I wouldn't do it again. The double decker boat wasn't anything special (you're sitting on folding chairs) and it's a good idea to make sure you get under the shade on the top deck. Also, once I've seen the mansions and the ostentatious displays of wealth I don't need to see them again. It was not that much more than regular transportation so worth it. We did the Everglades tour once and enjoyed that more.

For our upcoming cruise on the Beyond I hired a car to get to MIA since this time our flight leaves at 11:20 am. We could probably make it with an Uber, but I didn't want to chance it since we disembark on a Friday morning.

I hope that helps!

We did the same, but dropped of at FLL, and agree with get under the shade as we had both hot sun and rain. We liked it though it's a one and done for us.