Question re: Various types of on board Credit

So we booked an expensive suite through one of the largest on-line cruise travel agents that I'm sure many of you know.  When booking, we received various types of onboard credit and the amount is significant so was wondering if there is a nuance in how they are listed on the travel agent's confirmation?

The three titles are:

- $XX Onboard Spending - Group Amenity

- $XX To Spend on Board (this is by far the biggest amount and I believe the piece the travel agency as opposed to Royal is kicking in)

- $XX Shipboard Credit per Stateroom

Assuming we can't spend it all onboard - does the slot machine cash out work for all of these?  in other words does loading money to a machine from my onboard account simply offset any credit balance remaining from these three amounts or is there a differentiator?

Thanks!

It seems to work once. If you don't offset it with gambling, the 2nd time will be blocked from what I know so first time make sure you take out what you want. ..its worked for me twice. Usually I spend it. Auto tips or dinners, some extra wifi. Excursions. .. havent tried real recently.

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It seems to work once. If you don't offset it with gambling, the 2nd time will be blocked from what I know so first time make sure you take out what you want. ..its worked for me twice. Usually I spend it. Auto tips or dinners, some extra wifi. Excursions. .. havent tried real recently.

Thanks for the info--we will be travelling in Star class so gratuities, specialty restaurants, alcohol, starbucks and tips are already covered.  Hence my anticipating we may have some leftover.🙂

2 hours ago, chfenton said:

in other words does loading money to a machine from my onboard account simply offset any credit balance remaining from these three amounts or is there a differentiator?

The machine doesn't care what kind of OBC you have - all kinds can be transferred to it to cash out. Take it all out at once between you and others in the cabin.