Dr. Pepper on Radiance?

We have never been on a ship without Coke Freestyle machines.

We will be on the Radiance Panama Canal and just realized that Radiance is apparently one of the few ships without Freestyle machines.

Dr. Pepper is the only soft drink that my wife actually likes. Is Dr. Pepper available (like in cans?) on Radiance?

If not, we'll need to hit up a store before boarding.

We were on Allure last fall out of Galveston in a star class suite and there was Dr. Pepper along with other soft drinks stocked in our fridge. But not sure if that was just a Texas thing or not. The PC is out of Tampa. Not as much of a Dr. Pepper hot bed as Galveston is.

2 hours ago, RobInMN said:

We will be on the Radiance Panama Canal and just realized that Radiance is apparently one of the few ships without Freestyle machines.

About 1/2 the fleet has the machines. The availability of anything varies - best to plan to bring your own.

3 minutes ago, Ashland said:

It could be Mr. Pibb...I thought I've seen it onboard some of the ships.

Mr Pibb works also. I believe that early on the Freestyle machines had Mr Pibb (Pibb Xtra) as it is a Coca-Cola product, but at some point it was changed to Dr Pepper. This is quite common from what I've seen other places that use the Freestyle machines.

But without any hard confirmation, we'll have to just bring our own as @Biker19 said (and cancel a soda package).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobInMN said:

Mr Pibb works also. I believe that early on the Freestyle machines had Mr Pibb (Pibb Xtra) as it is a Coca-Cola product, but at some point it was changed to Dr Pepper. This is quite common from what I've seen other places that use the Freestyle machines.

But without any hard confirmation, we'll have to just bring our own as @Biker19 said (and cancel a soda package).

Agree, allowed 12 cans or bottles per cabin of water or soda pop. I always carry on 12ct of 16.9oz Diet Dew myself

For cans, it can also vary based on where the ship ports from.  Galveston for example, all lines can easily get DP if they want, others maybe not as much.  Florida can be hit/miss.  We always carry on a 12pk.

If flying to port, just ask port hotel/taxi/etc for a nearby convenience store to grab one on your way to ship.

Most cans will run about $3.75+ onboard, so if not in Freestyle with package...can add up quick.