Recommended Seattle transportation from airport to hotel.

zebra

I have read previous articles but would like recommendations of good and reliable transportation OTHER THAN the train.  We are arriving at Seatac in the evening, we are seniors and need to get to our hotel which is close to Pike Place Market.  I know recommendations change over time, but if you did this trip in the past year or are planning for this Alaska cruise season, we would appreciate all suggestions.

• Like 1

taxi would be best ( in my opinion).  The taxi stands are just outside the luggage pick up area.  I think with ride shares, you have to walk, with your luggage, to a different designated area, and then wait.  

• Like 2

Uber / Lyft or taxi are the basics.  Private car company is your only other option

If you are not familiar with using an app ride service,  like Lyft, then simply get a taxi.  They are all pretty much the same

I am a local and took a Lyft to SEA from Everett ( north of Seattle) last month ,  It was fast , simple,  and just like having a friend drive me.

• Like 1

My wife and I use rollators (walkers with 4-wheels & seats). Any recommendations for transportation from the airport to hotel? Our flight will get in around 7 pm on a Friday.

1 hour ago, RN_Prof said:

My wife and I use rollators (walkers with 4-wheels & seats). Any recommendations for transportation from the airport to hotel? Our flight will get in around 7 pm on a Friday.

The rollators fold up, correct? If so, why wouldn't the Uber/Lift and taxis recommended above work?

We've had trouble getting taxis or Ubers big enough between suitcases, carry-on bags, and rollators. We usually need an SUV, which often needs to be ordered in advance and can be expensive.