On board Saturn now?

bookbabe

If someone here is onboard Saturn now, or in the next couple of weeks, I was hoping to ask a favour…

Does the onboard gift shop carry Tervis-style lidded coffee cups?  Preferably Viking logo ones, but any pattern would do in a pinch.

I know the WC has to-go cups by the coffee, but I really like morning room service coffee on the balcony in my pjs, and I’m hoping to avoid having to bring a whole stack of cups and lids back to the room.  We’re onboard for 36 days, so having a decent lidded coffee cup would be really handy, and I’d like to avoid lugging one along.

Or, does anyone remember seeing anything of that sort for sale in Istanbul? Someplace either at the port or near the pre-stay hotel (Conrad) would work.

On 2/18/2024 at 2:40 PM, bookbabe said:

If someone here is onboard Saturn now, or in the next couple of weeks, I was hoping to ask a favour…

Does the onboard gift shop carry Tervis-style lidded coffee cups?  Preferably Viking logo ones, but any pattern would do in a pinch.

I know the WC has to-go cups by the coffee, but I really like morning room service coffee on the balcony in my pjs, and I’m hoping to avoid having to bring a whole stack of cups and lids back to the room.  We’re onboard for 36 days, so having a decent lidded coffee cup would be really handy, and I’d like to avoid lugging one along.

Or, does anyone remember seeing anything of that sort for sale in Istanbul? Someplace either at the port or near the pre-stay hotel (Conrad) would work.

Anyone?

• Like 1