Rooftop ?

Cruisegirl6

we ate there on ASCENT recently..We had  perfect weather..no wind. .. .great service ..food was very good but for us not as nice as the indoor restaurants..I had cauliflower app and seafood skewer.. husb had beef... large portions..no room for dessert!

we had to ask the after 5: 30 pickle ball players to call it quits..plink plink plink!

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hcat said:

we ate there on ASCENT recently.   large portions..no room for dessert!

You definitely should have left room for desert.  The warm chocolate chip cookie is wonderful.  😊

5 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

May be a dumb question but do they not have heaters for cold evenings?  We have a reservation for Roof Top for our Alaska cruise. 

We were on the Ascent in January. We booked the RTG for our port day in San Juan since we did not leave port until 10pm. We loved the excellent food and the service. It started to pour just as we were finishing our desserts. They rain and wind was terrible. The staff brought small blankets out for anyone who needed them. We tried to wait out they rain but after about 40 minutes the main guy ( sorry not sure of his title) lead us down the staffs back stairs to another floor so as to not get soaked getting back to the main part of the ship. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, sun bum said:

We were on the Ascent in January. We booked the RTG for our port day in San Juan since we did not leave port until 10pm.

We did the same thing on our Ascent cruise in January.  But, we didn't have rain.  😊

5 hours ago, Texed said:

You definitely should have left room for desert.  The warm chocolate chip cookie is wonderful.  😊

i know but "full is full"..and I  was probably way over my carbs for the day!  We'll save room on Silhouette for the LCG  cookie.

• Like 1