Lanyards and phones ?

bahacca

3 hours ago, sgttami said:

I've never used a lanyard or a phone.

Menus are posted outside the dining room and paper FUN TIMES are available.  I'll do early dining so no need for a phone.

Sign and Sail is in the front flap of my purse.

Well obviously, if you are carrying around a purse, you aren't going to need a lanyard. But it is my observation that most women walking around the ship don't have their purse with them. 

1 hour ago, staceyglow said:

Well obviously, if you are carrying around a purse, you aren't going to need a lanyard. But it is my observation that most women walking around the ship don't have their purse with them. 

I've actually noticed a lot of women with small crossbody purses on cruises lately. 

• Like 1

I use my handy Carnival crossbody with a plastic sleeve on the back for my phone, blue sparkly lanyard for my sign and sail and my tether strap for my sunglasses. Now all I need is a leash for my DH and I’m set🤣IMG_5362.thumb.jpeg.c16e8eaa95b78573ea27fbdd0f1e42f6.jpegIMG_5363.thumb.jpeg.b9b8dbdb1259648f834e1735c519823a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/20/2024 at 2:27 PM, mz-s said:

Fun Times has been delivered to the stateroom every night for months now, not sure when your last cruise was - this started back in the fall of 23. Around that time they also seemed to bring menus around each night by default as well.

Our 2/3-2/10 Mardi Gras cruise we got the Fun Times only 3 days, one of which was embarkation day... and they definitely didn't bring menus around by default, folks had to ask for them - and they weren't always available.

• Like 2

On 2/20/2024 at 11:57 AM, Drazil65 said:

I have a small, crossbody phone purse type of thing which fits my phone (which I also keep on me for pictures) and has a card area where I slip my S&S card into.  The strap also has a clip on end (where it attaches to purse) that also can accommodate the S&S card and will hang outside the purse.  I use it both ways being that it is a crossbody strap makes it very easy to wear and not worry about. 

Ditto.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

I use my handy Carnival crossbody with a plastic sleeve on the back for my phone, blue sparkly lanyard for my sign and sail and my tether strap for my sunglasses. Now all I need is a leash for my DH and I’m set🤣IMG_5362.thumb.jpeg.c16e8eaa95b78573ea27fbdd0f1e42f6.jpegIMG_5363.thumb.jpeg.b9b8dbdb1259648f834e1735c519823a.jpeg

Rumor has it that the next Diamond/Platinum gift is the husband leash!

You might be in luck there...

Collar sold separately...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Rumor has it that the next Diamond/Platinum gift is the husband leash!

You might be in luck there...

Collar sold separately...

"C'mon honey!  Alchemy is this way!" 🤣Why Not? Husband on a Leash | You Stupid Boy

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/21/2024 at 4:26 AM, bahacca said:

We haven't sailed since 2018. Do we still need lanyards for our sign and sail cards? I have heard menus are now digital, so you need your phone. If you find you need your phone on you at all times, do you use a phone lanyard, small purse?(Guys, be quiet. Not all of our clothing has pockets like yours!😉)

I have a tiny bag that is basically big enough for my phone and little else - just a cloth bag so it is lightweight.  It has an over-the-body cord so that I hardly know I am wearing it, and I can wrap the cord around the bag and pop it on the table when I'm eating, it's barely bigger than putting a phone on the table so it's not so intrusive (plus you can't see the phone so it doesn't appear so antisocial).  Now that everything is on the carnival app, you really need to carry a phone, unfortunately.  I have a little stick on pocket on my phone that I can put my room key in.