Atrium monopolized by nightly Deal or No Deal on Gem - any other ships?

48 minutes ago, D_And_K_gocruising said:

The way the atrium was on the escape, is rather have the game shows than a band trying to play.  The sound is horrible for music there and that makes for just a not fun session.  It just wasn’t good at all.  Put the music in places made for music or smaller areas maybe.  Dunno just didn’t seem to work as far as I was concerned. 

i have the same problem on all of the breakaway class ships . the background noise in osheehans makes it very hard/impossible to hear and enjoy the music in the atrium

• Like 1

Have to say that while they are not my cup of tea, I was really surprised how popular the game shows were on the ship...thinking Price is Right in the Theater and Deal No Deal.  

Agree about hearing music elsewhere on the ship as better options than the Atrium.

We had an extra deal or no deal due to missing GSC (have a feeling not an unusual thing) and it was a lady with her 13 year old grandson.. The lady was "playing" but really it was the boy doing all the calls.. Dude ran the board, didnt waiver in his choices, didnt swap at the end and won the $1000.   The atrium went nuts!!!  Was just a really fun time.   Everyone was high fiving each other like we all won lol.. This was the escape so osheehans crowd got involved so that whole area was cheering.. 

• Like 5