End of cruise survey

What perplexes me the most is the silence from the corporate office.  In this day of social media where rumors and speculation can easily get out of control, I would think that corporations would have a dedicated person with “ears to the ground” to report on the issues that aggravate their customers.  Much of the teeth gnashing on this thread and on Facebook could be cleared up easily with an official response from RSSC.  In fact, this was true in the past but seems to have gone away, especially with Mike Moore’s departure.  Even a canned response (“thank you for your feedback.  We have alerted xxxx department to explore this issue”) would be helpful.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, zak477 said:

But Regent still has the paper Mid-Cruise Survey to be hand written!!

Not just hand written, but block printed, which always trips me up. Are they trying to machine-read them? Or is it just to protect the eyeballs of the poor person who has to compile them all?

@Mike Moore I was given your name to get me back on email list and brochure list….of course, I procrastinated a few weeks longer than I should have. 

I have not sailed RSSC since 2006. Having Navigator cruise planned early November,  I am hoping everyone’s ongoing love of this ship will still provide an upgraded experience 

Good luck with your future endeavors!