BRAKEAWAY JAN 20=29-2025

dylan1124

You can host a Meet and Mingle by contacting the Breakaway directly. That's what I did last November. Also, if you haven't done so already, consider signing up for the ship's Roll Call for your sailing. Have a great time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCGuy64 said:

Also, if you haven't done so already, consider signing up for the ship's Roll Call for your sailing

and if there's a roll-call going they may have a M&G in the works (it's kind of early to be setting one up, but I guess it's possible someone contacted the ship already).

By the way, OP - no need to shout, I can hear you fine (all caps on the internet is considered shouting and generally disliked in forums in addition to being a little more difficult to read).

Looking at the Breakaway roll calls board, it seems one may NOT be started for your cruise, OP.  You could start it (or maybe a host will move this and make it the Roll Call for your sailing).

Here- I've done the hard work for you, for finding a roll call on the BA in January - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?type=forums_topic&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&nodes=626&q=Jan January

• Like 1

Not to pick a nit, but on CC, it's known as a Meet & Mingle. Meet & Greet is the term most people seem to use, but Meet & Mingle is how it's phrased on here. You can see a heading for it at the top of the page.

2 hours ago, dylan1124 said:

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HELLO TOO ALL THOSE COMING ABOARD... I LIKE TO MAKE MEET AND GREET PARTY ON SEADAYS...  

Go here...

You're about a year out, so might want to wait another 6 months or even more before setting this up.