QM2 Cabin 5125

CJTKAT

Does anyone have information or pictures of QM2 interior room 5125. I understand it has drop down beds?? What do these look like?? I usually book myself but went with a highly recommended travel agency. What a disaster! But it is what it is. Any idea about where I have landed?

8 minutes ago, CJTKAT said:

Does anyone have information or pictures of QM2 interior room 5125. I understand it has drop down beds?? What do these look like?? I usually book myself but went with a highly recommended travel agency. What a disaster! But it is what it is. Any idea about where I have landed?

Welcome to CruiseCritic.

Are you able to look at a complete Deck Plan for the QM2 and look at other cabins in the same category?
Can you ask your TA to help you find a better cabin, whatever that means to you, from what is available?

The TA should be representing *your* interests in selecting accommodations and the cruise in general. Is that not happening?

GC

If you go to the Cunard website there is a place where you can look at the deck plans for each ship.
When I look at your QM2 deck plan your cabin it has a black square by the side of it. This indicates that it is a 4 berth cabin and 2 of those berths pull down from the ceiling.
If you are sailing alone or as a couple , those ceiling berths will remain secured to the ceiling and will not intrude into the cabin. In fact, when we have sailed in similar cabins, we hardly notice the extra beds. They just show as slight ‘bumps’ in the ceiling.